The Sheherazade Pilot Project in Vienna took place in Feb.-Mai 2013 as collaboration between Brunnenpassage and VHS Ottakring.
Sheherazade is a Grundtvig Multilateral Project whose goal is to introduce storytelling and the use of storytelling techniques as an educational strategy and a pedagogical tool in formal and non-formal adult learning. The project will develop adult learning practice using stories and oral storytelling in order to enhance the transversal key competences of disadvantaged citizens and to improve the language skills of adult learners. Sheherazade will help adult learners:
· gain communication skills
· develop imagination and creativity
· develop foreign language skills
· improve intercultural understanding
· construct personal values
· explore their cultural roots
· build competences for inclusion.
Material, methodologies and examples will be published as the project develops.
Sheherazade is a Grundtvig Multilateral Project 518365-LLP-1-2011-1-BE-GRUNDTVIG-GMP